• State-of-the-art facilities
• Traditional and interdisciplinary research areas
• 30 Full-time faculty members, 3 recent NSF CAREER awardees
• Close ties with Oak Ridge National Lab, many joint faculty members
• Highest base stipend in the Southeast
• Find out more on: https://www.chem.utk.edu
Contact or Request Info Package: firstname.lastname@example.org
www.chem.unl.edu • email@example.com • 877-335-6423
CUTTING EdGE RESEaRCH!
• Developing New medical Imaging Technology
• synthesizing Nanocatalysts for hydrogen fuel cells
• Designing Biosensors to study Life processes
come to UNL to
become a p
Rebecca Y. Lai’s research focuses on the development of electrochemical biosensors including detection of DNA.